Saturday 25 February 2017

Clean and simple with a little bling

My style is a bit of an eclectic mix with lots of colour and background detail and I have always been worried about having white space as I have an uncontrollable desire to fill it.  So today I thought I would challenge myself with a clean and simple card using just a tiny piece of our gorgeous Saleabration glimmer paper, free for £45 purchase while stocks last.

I used the sunshine wishes heart, stitched framelits, butterfly punch and the teeny tiny wishes stampenset for the sentiments. This card shows just how well our products coordinate as the sweetsugarplum glimmer paper is a perfect match.

All products are available through the shop button above and if you live in the Farnham GU9 are and would like to join one of my technique classes then please get in touch 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment