Sunday 19 February 2017

Stampin Up Dragonfly Dreams and Saleabration

Well I am so excited today to bring to you my first video. Now as many of you will have seen I posted a 30 second video yesterday more so I could get to grips with how to upload and all the other technicalities as I am not particularly computer savvy and I work on an iPad which has its own little idiosyncrasies. I wanted to start showing you all some tutorials of some of my cards and ideas so videos is a natural progression.  I am waiting for a tripod to arrive so I can mount my iPad but until then here is a video showcasing Dragonfly Dreams and two of the Saleabration stamp sets Avant Garden and Tasty Trucks. I hope you enjoy and continue to share with me my passion for everything Stampin Up.

Products used in the video
Spring/summer catalogue p26 Dragonfly Dreams bundle 144728 £42.25
Dragonfly Dreams stamp set only p26 142924 £19
Detailed Dragonfly thinlets dies 142749 £28

Saleabration - free product with every £45 spend
Avant Garden
Tasty Trucks

Inkpads p 169-171 annual catalogue £6 each with reinker at £3
Marina mist, pool party, so saffron, Sweet sugarplum, peekaboo peach

Watercolour pencils - limited stocks so be quick, p24 Spring/summer catalogue 141709 at £14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment