Saturday 13 April 2013

Blender pens

These blender pens from stampin' up! are brilliant.  I have been using a paintbrush to water colour my cards which I thought worked fine until I bought these blender pens (a pack of 3 double tipped is £8.95) and they allow really tight precision of colour into all the little corners and blending is a doddle.  Really wished I had bought these before.

Here is an example of a card I did using the flower garden embossing folder.  This was my first attempt but was really pleased at being able to blend the colours for the poppy and to give it a nice dark centre to the poppies.


So if you fancy giving it a go or want to order anything else from the stampin' up fantastic product ranges then just give me a shout allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting :))))

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love this, and the card that follows is so different even though you have used the same technique - great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete