Saturday 27 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas Deer

I am lucky to live next to a huge deer park and see some lovely small herd of deer whilst walking my elderly labrador dog.  It prompted me to use a stamp which I used a lot at christmas but havn't used for a while.



This stamp has big antlers and as the name suggests is quite christmasy.  I just inked up the body of the deer stamped one and then cut out the second ad put it on a backgroud  of leaves and sunset sponging.  The border is the tulip framelit border.  I havn't put a sentiment yet as this was just an idea, but pleased with the result and will definately use this stamp more (not just for christmas) as I love the woodland feel.

For all your stampin' up! needs just get in touch allmark.j@sky.com

Happy stampin and have a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment