Friday 24 May 2013

Important Notice - Stampin' Up! online store disabled.

Unfortunately have just received some disappointing news from Stampin' Up! with regard to their new online store.  As with many new ideas initial teething problems have made the online store close for the time being.  At this stage we don't know when it will be back up and running but I will keep you all posted as soon as I know.

On a positive, you can still access my web page which I will continue to be working on so that when the online store re-opens it will be an easy link to be able to order.

As always you can email me allmark.j@sky.com with any orders and of course if you are local to the GU9 and combine your order with mine there will be no postage.

In the meantime a beautiful photo I took from one of my favourite places of the walk through the trees to Wayland Smithy.
Happy weekend and enjoy the bank holiday (even if we do have torrential rain and hail) :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment