Sunday 5 May 2013

Stampin' Up! embossing folder butterflies

How exciting! I have just stumbled across a great idea completely by accident.  I was try a technique of inking an embossing folder before putting it through the big shot.  This worked really well but my first attempt wasn't quite even in the ink coverage so instead of wasting the paper I decided to punch out some shapes.  The little butterfly punch worked really well and has given an embossed coloured butterfly which when mounted on some basic grey cardstock looks amazing.  I used marina mist ink pad and the two colours are subtle and just lovely.





 


Nothing ever goes to waste with stampin' up! and it is jus great to have discovered a really pretty technique too.

For any stampin' up! products or a copy of their latest catalogue please email me allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment