Saturday 22 June 2013

Anchors away!

This is a bit of a psychedelic card using some scraps of designer series paper in a hexagon pattern and a couple of circles in the same paper, topped with an anchor is rich razzleberry again to just to tie the colours in.  This is one of the things I really like about stampin' up! products that they all tie in with their colours as you can buy cardstock, designer series paper and ink pads in the same colour to tone in perfectly.




Hope your all having a good weekend :)

allmark.j@sky.com for any stampin' up! orders

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the colours, the blog hop I told you about is up and running on my page if you want to give it a go go this week http://dawn-hart.blogspot.co.uk/.

    I've now joined your followers xxx

    ReplyDelete