Saturday 1 June 2013

Stampin' Up! Quick and easy card (1)

Next week at my work I have to take a large group of elderly people with various stages of dementia for group work.  This involves a variety of activities to help stimulate their mind and body.  I have been working on a programme of activities and of course crafting had to come into it.  So I decided to make some fairly simple birthday cards where they could do as much or as little of the creating as they were able.

Over the next 3 days I will be showcasing the 3 cards.





 


 
I used the bird builder punch and baja breeze a lovely subtle blue, mounted on some ovals from the framelit set and then rolled the corners with the vintage wheel.
 
Check back tomorrow to see the second card in this series of 3.
 
Drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com if you want to purchase any of stampin' up! products or would like a catalogue to browse through.
Happy crafting and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment