Friday 28 June 2013

Roses & Clematis

Well I have been pretty crook this week with a nasty bug which ended up giving me a terrible water infection.  Thankfully I think I am through the worst of it and as such can't wait to get back outdoors into my garden or allotment.

I have some great roses in my garden at the moment and a clematis which is just past it's best.  I don't have a particularly flash camera it is just a simple bridge, but it does have a great macro and I think sometimes really close-up pictures give an insight into something that we don't always capture with our naked eye.





Wish I had scent pages as these roses smell absolutely gorgeous.

So this is my smile for Friday as being in my garden and allotment always makes me smile. Just love mother nature in all her glory.

http://dawn-hart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/smile-its-friday_28.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Jane, sorry to hear you've been so unwell, chest infections are the worst.

    Thank you for joining in with Smile it's Friday, my garden and allotment are also the places to make me smile.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you feel better soon, Jane. Your flower photos are quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete