Friday 27 September 2013

Charity shop find

I was browsing round my local charity shop recently and found a couple of pretty fairy stamps which have produced some really lovely cards.

I buy all my clothes from charity shops and really enjoy upcycling and helping do my bit for local charities.  The cost element is huge too as most items I buy are a few pounds rather than £50-£100 if I bought the equivilent new in the shops.  I can change my fashion often and when I have finished wearing them I return them back to the charity shop so someone else can do the same.

I buy all my stamping and cardmaking products from stampin' up! as there quality is second to none but a cheap charity find was fun for a couple of fairy cards.





I use stampin' up! blender pens to pick up colour from my ink pads for the watercolouring which allows really delicate subtle effects.  The blender pens come in packs of 3 double tipped and last for absolutely ages.  I am still on my first pen with  no sign of it drying out.  The pens are £8.95 for a pack of three and are the best way to watercolour an image I have found.

To give stampin' up! products a try with their amazing inkpads, co-ordinating cardstock and huge range of stamps then just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments: