Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes


It's only the beginning of Autumn but I am getting ready for a craft fayre so have started making some seasonal cards.  This is using stampin' up! ornament keepsakes which is still available until Jan 2014 and is a really versatile set.  Can make some amazing ornaments and 3d effects which I will be showcasing at a later date.










I used coastal cabana for the cardstock and some of the ornaments teamed with sahara sand and the sentiment is from Greetings of the Season in strawberry slush.  I really like making seasonal cards in alternative colours to the traditional greens and reds and really like how this card has turned out.

If you would like to purchase any stampin' up! products or order a catalogue then please drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com and I'd be happy to help.

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment