Sunday 27 August 2017

Stampin Up In The City

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting.

Today is Bank Holiday weekend and the sun is shining and it has been and still is a glorious sunny day.  The trees are still green and so is the grass after the rain that we had in the past few weeks. With that in
mind I made this lovely card using In the City.  This lovely 60 image stamp set is just so versatile and not just for city cards there are some lovely trees.

Emerald Envy and Lemon/Lime Twist are great ink pads and the row of trees remind me of Farnham Park where I walk my dog daily. There is a row of tree called the Avenue and I have ridden with my children and grandchildren along there on bicycles.

Nature is so beautiful especially on a sunny day.

The set I used is an hostess set which you can purchase at a special price if your order  comes to over £150 so a great way to club together with a few friends and place an order to get this set.

With only a few days before the new Autum/Winter catalogue is launched on September 1st here is a sneak peak video of some of the goodies.

 If you haven't already please subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel as I regularly post on both and all my tutorials are completely free of charge.

Have fun and happy crafting.






No comments:

Post a Comment