Tuesday 15 August 2017

The Joy of Sets Challenge Blog #jos004 The Letter B

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting. It's that time again and there is another challenge blog for you all to take part in.  As part of the Design Team I get to design a card every two weeks for the Challenge Blog and this fortnight it is the letter B.

For this card I used the stamp set Best of Birds
I embossed the birds with silver embossing powder which gave the birds a lovely shimmery look.
The little hearts are from the Jar of Love framelits which cuts 8 hearts at a time which is perfect for those little embellishments and who doesn't love some hearts on a card.

As many of you know who follow me here and over on my YouTube channel backgrounds are my favourite thing so if you'd like to see a fun background using Best of Birds then pop over and have a look

If you haven't already please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I post regular fun techniques and ideas using Stampin Up latest products.

Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to enter the Joy of Sets Challenge blog because if you are lucky enough to win you will be a Guest Designer for the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment