Wednesday 2 August 2017

The Essential Guide for Beginner Crafters. What to choose and how to Buy

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting.

I am often asked by beginner crafters and those who have just received their catalogue, want everything, but just don't know where to start.  It can be very daunting when you begin so I have made this video which will hopefully walk you through some of the basic and essential tools you will need when you start crafting.

For those of you that already have some crafty stash I hope you will see some products that you may not already have and why, in my opinion, they are so good.

The shop button is available for you to buy any of the products in this video and if there are any questions then please let me know and I will try to help.

If you have not already please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I regularly post tutorials and fun ideas all which are free and designed for you to have a go with.

Thank you for dropping by and look forward to seeing you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment