Sunday 17 September 2017

Gerbera stamp set and Coordinating Leaf Punch

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting.

Gerbera stamp set and coordinating leaf punch

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the Painted  Harvest stamp set and coordinating Leaf Punch. I said that this set was versatile and could be used in so many different ways ensuring that you get great value for money.  This set Painted Harvest and the coordinating leaf punch can be bought as a bundle saving 10% for £30 and if you subscribe to my blog I will show you over the coming days just how versatile this set is.

Day 3 Gerbera card Clean and Simple.

This gorgeous two step stamp gives the most realistic gerbera which I stamp in Rose Red ink with Crushed Curry for the inside.

By just simply stamping the gerbera image in the centre of the card and adding a simple sentiment you have a classy clean and simple card which looks crisp and perfect for a birthday.

Join me tomorrow for Day 4 of the Painted Harvest how to create many different looks and styles using this one stamp set and coordinating leaf punch bundle.  Click the link below or go to my SHOP to my yours now.





1 comment: