How to create a stepped up Sunflower Card
Hello and welcome to Day 4 of my week plus of fabulous cards using the Painted Harvest Stamp Set bundle from Stampin Up. Click on my SHOP button to order this set now.
Now if you've been following my blog you will have seen how this set can be used for a sunflower and a clean and simple card. Today we set it up.
Step by step instructions how to create The Painted Harvest bundle gerbera and leaves.
1. Die cut a square of whisper white cardstock 3" x 3" using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and mount on a piece of Rose Red cardstock quarter inch wider for mount.
2. Stamp the two step flower image in Rose Red.
3. Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock 5.25 x 3.5" and mount on Rose Red cardstock quarter inch wider.
4.Take some washi tape of choice (check out my SHOP for latest washi) and adhere vertically down the centre of the card.
5. Punch out three leaves using the leaf punch and put two at the top and one at the bottom using dimensionals.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Rose Red and mount with dimensionals.
7. Add 4 metallic sequins to each corner.
All products are available through my SHOP.
If you haven't already subscribed to my blog please do to ensure you don't miss the rest of this great series of step by step ideas and tips for using the Painted Harvest bundle from Stampin Up.
All products are available to buy from my SHOP