Wednesday 13 September 2017

Stampin Up Cookie Cutter Christmas

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting.


Who doesn't love teddy bears and this card uses some Warmth and Cheer DSP. from the Clearance Rack at only £3.60 (wow grab it fast before its gone) and the lovely Teddy Bears are from Cookie Cutter Christmas. which comes with a coordinating punch and has all sorts of Christmas characters as well as the teddy bear.

Year of Cheer Washi Tape in gorgeous metallic.

This is probably the most gorgeous washi I have ever seen. Gold, silver, copper and champagne. Buy lots as I am as I know you will use this again and again for a touch of luxury to all your cards and projects.

Here is a video with shows you this washi and the Year of Cheer Speciality dsp
Please subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel as I post regularly with fun techniques ad using up to date on trend products.

Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment