How to create this Best Birds background card
- STAMPIN BLENDS. are alcohol markers which are lovely for colouring images like the Best Birds.
- To get the wide variety of colours for the birds Stampin Blends being alcohol markers do not mix with water colour inks, so if you lay down the colour with the blends and then use our ink pads which are water based you can get some lovely tones without any muddy colours.
- I used Wisteria Wonder over our Pink Blends to achieve the two right facing birds.
- After each bird was coloured I sponged with our daubers the whole background in tonal colours to give a muted tone to the whole piece.
- Divide in three using our trimmer and mount and you have a lovely image that matches up perfectly.
- A simple sentiment finished the card.
Order now and for every £45 spend choose one of these FREE Sale-a-Bration items HERE