The STAMPARATUS. is available for general release on the 1st June 2018 and for the few of us that have managed to get one early it is a revolutionary stamping and positioning tool.
A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
It was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want:
* Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
* 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
* Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
* 2 open sides so you can use larger paper
* Multiple hinges for more placement options
* 2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
* 1 foam mat for use with photopolymer
* 1 base with grid
* Magnet storage areas
Over the coming months I will be showcasing this amazing tool and sharing with you some videos teaching you as must as I have and will be learning.
Todays video is all about using a template (a DIY template which I made) to stamp eight times in an octagonal.
Please look at subscribing to this blog and my YouTube channel so you don't miss any of the tips and techniques to help you use your Stamparatus.