Tuesday 23 April 2019

Fable Friends and Daisy Delight #simplestamping Spring card

FABLE FRIENDS STAMP SET and DAISY DELIGHT STAMP SET  are a great combination for a #simplestamping Spring card.

The Daisy was stamped twice to give a full flower and the little squirrel from Fable Friends was coloured using inks and the Aqua Painter. Both the flowers were coloured in the same tones to tie this simple card together.

This card uses only a few supplies, the two stamp sets a couple of ink pads and the Aqua Painter making it a perfect project for the beginner stamper or those who are just starting out with minimal supplies.

Give it a go and have fun.

Here is a step by step video tutorial 

Enjoy my videos and blog then I'd love for you to leave me comments and subscribe if you haven't already.  I love my subscribers and the comments you leave and will always answer every one as I appreciate you all so much.  You are all the inspiration for me to continue showing you all what I love, so a huge thanks to each and each and every one of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment