Saturday 6 April 2019

Joy of Sets #JOSTTT004 April 2019 - Jane Allmark AMETHYSTARCRAFTING

Hello and welcome to April Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe challenge. This months grid was chosen by Nicky Leighton

The Grid this month has a wedding focus and the line I chose was Wedding, Glitter, Die Cut although I did add some silver embossing for the sentiment, white and floral.


This is the grid for you to have a go and enter the challenge.  The winner gets a winners badge and gets to design a card for the following month alongside myself and the other Design Team.

So the card I designed was for a customer who wanted me to make a wedding card for her.

I chose the PETAL PROMENADE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER which has the most beautiful florals and some pretty flowered frames idea for a wedding card. I matted each piece on white.

The pretty hearts were die cut in silver using SUNSHINE WISHES THINLITS DIES and then the sentiments were die cut in white and then I used the wink of stella to give the glittery shimmer.  

The Bride and Groom sentiments were die cut from the WELL WRITTEN FRAMELITS DIES. These are such lovely dies with a large selection of sentiments for many occasions.

So why don't you have a go and enter your own designed card this month.  Just click    HERE        to join in.




Here's a little bonus for new people visiting my blog.  I make video tutorials and have a YouTube channel with nearly 200 step by step craft ideas for you to subscribe to. I have made a DIY Wreath builder template using Stampin Up SMALL GRID PAPER (50 sheets for £6) to use with the STAMPARATUS or other positioning tools. Have a go at making this easy wreath builder to make your own wreath cards using whatever stamps you like.  This Wreath Builder has proved very popular so I am happy to share it with you all so you can make one for yourself.






10 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jane and I'm sure it was very satisfying knowing it was being made for someone - x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona, Yes I love making cards for people. Have two wedding anniversary cards to do as well. This lady has got me to make her anniversary cards for family for the past 4 years so I really have to be creative and do something different each year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those papers, you've made such a gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah. My lady was delighted. Have 2 anniversary cards to do now x

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely wedding card, Jane! The pattern you vhose grom that gorgeous DSP is perfect. Loved the tip in your video, too! Thanks for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Jane! I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. Yes the papers are lovely as they really stand out as very detailed so don't need very much else x

      Delete
  6. I bet you're customer and the recipient were delighted with it, it's such a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. It's so contemporary yet a little traditional at the same time. Very clever use of die cuts and papers. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete