Friday 5 April 2019

Stampin Up Happy Tails stamp set and punch bundle

Ive really been enjoying using my DIY wreath builder template with the small grid paper for the STAMPARATUS positioning tool and this time I have made a cut waggy dog card with all their tails interlocking into a lovely circular pattern. Buy the small grid paper for £6 for 50 sheets HERE

This technique of using die cuts I saw from Jennifer McGuire a fellow crafter and I used her technique with the punch from Happy Tails.

The dogs I simply coloured with a wash using the AQUA PAINTER and Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate ink pads.  I then punched them out and then used a punched negative as my guide to place each one of the punched dogs to create the circular pattern.

I love the way the tails interlock and the heads poke out.  With a few little paw prints this card would be great for all of us dog lovers out there. Buy the Happy Tails Bundle HERE

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you how to make this card. Subscribe and hit the notification bell so as you don't miss any up and coming videos and a big thank you to my lovely subscribers and all of your comments.  I appreciate each and every one of you and reply to every comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment