Saturday 3 August 2019

Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #JOSTTT008 Jane Allmark Design Team

It's that time again the Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe Challenge for August and my goodness the grid this month was fun. I chose YELLOW - ANIMAL - SCHOOL as I thought that would be a real challenge.

I decided to do a first day at school theme and the This Little Piggy stamp set was the perfect little cutie to portray that thrill and excitement of the first day of school.

The back pack or satchel was a little more difficult but I found a little case stamp that worked and then just drew some lines to attach it to the pig.

The yellow was easy with the lovely Brights 6" x 6" dsp patterned paper as it has this lovely Daffodil Delight check.

The words were from the retired Labeller Alphabet which I still use all the time for personalised wording.

This card really made me smile as I remember all those little ones in my family running off to school on their first day.

So why don't you have a go at this month's challenge and if you are chosen as the winner you get to be a Guest Designer for the following month.

Here's the grid

so you can see there is lots to choose from. Follow the link HERE and look forward to seeing your entry.

2 comments: