Saturday 17 August 2019

Scene Building stamp set Snow Front, shimmery moonlit sky technique.

Create a lovely moonlit sky with lots of shimmer above a tree lined pool with a couple of deer with the New Snow Front scene builder stamp set.

This stamp set is in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue from Stampin Up launching 4th September 2019.  This will be available on my blog to view as a pdf but if you would like a catalogue posted to you and you live in the UK, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium or the Netherlands then drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com and I'll be happy to pop one in the post.

You can't buy the stamp set until 4th September but the rest of the products used you can get now, just click the links.

Sponge brayers - 2 handles and 4 sponges for just £7.50 great for all sponging products to give a seamless finish.

Shimmer Paint - the gold and copper are on sale while stocks last at just £3, as they have been discontinued. (I used the gold on this project. The Frost White and Champagne Mist are current so are available for the next year.

I really love how this scene came together and it is really quite easy to achieve.  Take a look at my video tutorial and have a go and creating this lovely scene.









3 comments:

  1. Did you add water or rubbing alcohol to the shimmer paint in your spritzer? Just wondering if it were full on shimmer paint. Thanks, this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I can't wait to try this myself. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete