Tuesday 27 August 2019

Stampin Up Beauty & Joy with Stamparatus to create Christmas Wreath card.

The Stamparatus positioning tool makes card making super easy and if you want to make a Christmas wreath then with my DIY wreath builder it is a cinch.

This wreath uses just one stamp from the new Beauty & Joy stamp set available 4th September 2019 in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue. Send me an email allmark.j@sky.com and I will post a copy of the catalogue in the post to you free of charge if you live in the UK, Austria, France or Germany so you will be ready to order your Christmas goodies and so much more.
Alternatively you can view a pdf copy of the catalogue in my shop and order from the 4th September when it goes live. So subscribe now so you are ready.

Want a discount on your crafting supplies then becoming a demonstrator with a starter kit of your choice of products before the end of August and get an extra £25in your kit and an £8 voucher to spend in September.  So that £155 of Stampin Up products for just £99.  Want to know more then just get in touch and I'd be happy to explain why becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator has changed my life for the better :)


Here is a step by step video to show you how I made this card and there is a link on the video to my DIY wreath builder template if you missed it.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Great technique using a stamp I never would have thought could make a wreath! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely!! Beauty and Joy was my first pick stamp set from the new catalogue but I would not have thought 'wreath' until now - thank you so much!! Going to make a template and go into production thanks to your inspiration!! Lynne

    ReplyDelete