Thursday 22 November 2012

Cards - hearts & trucks

You've got to love hearts, well I do anyway.  So I have created a heart card full of sparkles. Each heart is embossed in glittery tinsel & so is the background.  Hard to tell from the photo but trust me it sparkles. An alternative card for christmas, or any other time really, using a green theme it is perfect for everyone & not just us girlie girls.

 For all the guys out there & us girls that just like trucks here is a cute little card of a pick-up truck carrying home the tree for the festive season.  One card I printed the truck as it was, & the other I washed in blue watercolour & painted the little guy driving.  Fun to do so I hope you like them.



Remember all my cards are for sale so just drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com if any of them catch your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment