Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas robin card

As I wait for my Stampin' Up starter kit to arrive with all the goodies, I have been busy practising techniques and creating more cards.  Robins are such a christmasy bird with their bright red breasts & chirpy happy faces & christmas to me is all about love so the heart just complimented the card perfectly.  I used a sponging technique for the robin's body & red breast & then sponged round the outside of the punched shape to give it some depth.

The Stampin' Up products I used were : -
  • owl punch - (such a versatile punch as you can make so much more than just an owl)
  • poppy parade & soft suede & early espresso ink pads
  • lucky limeade card stock
  • full hearat punch
  • decorative label punch - (again one punch & you can create a variety of different sized labels)

If you would like any of the above products then please don't hesitate to contact me at allmark.j@sky.com

Thank you for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment