Thursday 29 November 2012

Stampin' Up! starter kit

How exciting I came home from work yesterday to have a huge parcel waiting. My Stampin' Up! starter kit.  Well it just happens to be my birthday this weekend and I always try and treat myself to something and what a treat.  I have become so enthralled with Stampin' Up! and all their great products choosing the items to make up my starter kit was a bit like a kid in a candy store, 'I want it all'

There was sooo much that it covered my dining table.  It is so cool that you can choose whatever you like to make up your starter set & as I had already bought quite a bit from my dear friend Lauren I chose some items that would really work together.

If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator, want a catalogue or just want to know more about Stampin' Up! and their great range of top notch crafting please email me allmark.j@sky.com  The journey begins and it is time to share, share, share :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment