Thursday 22 November 2012

Hare card

Well I was given the task of creating a card with hares one of my favourite creatures. Not being an artist this was something difficult for me as I could not draw a good representation of this beautiful animal.  So I set about creating a silhouette.  This is my first attempt and I am quite pleased as it has given me some other ideas which I will be working on over the next few days.  The hare was cut out of black cardstock with a background of reds, yellows & oranges using a brayer & masking out the sun & then sponging in with yellow.  The picture doesn't really do it justice as the yellow doesn't show up very well as there is far more colour depth to the card.


 I hope you like them as I will be trying to create some more hare cards over the next few days.



1 comment: