Tuesday 20 November 2012

Selection of cards I have made

Some of the cards I have been making recently using the fanastic Stampin-Up punches, stamp sets, cardstock & DSP papers.I love the diversity of these products as you can let your creativity run wild & make each card individual & fun. With christmas/Yule just around the corner I have designed some really fun cards using festive colours & papers to add that festive flavour.











Some of the stamp sets I have used from Stampin-up are : -
"Christmas deer" which I embossed with glittery silver & put a little red heart in middle of antlers (pic11)
Robins made from the "owl punch" (pic2)
Fun gingerbread men, candy canes, tree & mugs from Stampin-Up "Scentsational Season". (pic 3 & 9)
A pretty embossed butterfly with ribbon & leaves in two of my favourite Stampin-Up inks "rich razzleberry" & "wisteria wonder" with my current favourite sentiment stamp set "Pursuit of Happiness" with the great phrase "Live in the Sunshine"

I really enjoy making cards & am starting to successfully sell them in my local area.

No comments:

Post a Comment