Friday 28 September 2018

Christmas Countdown - Easy stepper card using Stampin Up Winter Woods

WINTER WOODS is my first countdown to Christmas stamp set and bundle saving 10% when you buy them together.

An easy stepper card is fun to make and can then be decorated as you wish to create a lovely Christmas card for that special someone.

Create a pretty scene using Stampin Up dsp, cardstock and the Winter Woods Bundle.  Stock up now so you can make this gorgeous projects.

SHOP HERE for all your Christmas crafts.

As always I have made a video tutorial with step by step instructions so you can make this lovely card.






Thank you to all my subscribers to my YouTube channel there are nearly 1000 of you and I am grateful to each and every one of you. I have almost 100 videos for you to choose from for ideas, tips and techniques so pop over, subscribe and join the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment