Wednesday 5 September 2018

Stampin Up New Autumn/Winter catalogue goes LIVE today

Whoop! Whoop! the new Autumn/Winter catalogue goes LIVE today.

and it is full of some beautiful products for Autumn, Halloween, and of course Christmas.

Have a look HERE

If you would like a hard copy of the catalogue to thumb through at your leisure then let me know and I will pop one in the post FREE OF CHARGE.

So if you have been following my blog you will have seen two of my favourite sets which you can now buy


Here are a couple of videos showcasing this set and the coordinatingChristmas Bulb Builder Punch










Please look at subscribing to my YouTube channel as I post regularly with lots of ideas for you.

Come back tomorrow to see another new set and some videos to make some lovely cards with it.

Happy shopping and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment