Tuesday 4 September 2018

Stampin Up Making Every Day Bright - Flower bulb with Shimmer Paint

Tomorrow is the day when you can start buying from the new Autumn/Winter holiday catalogue and if you have not received a copy of the catalogue yet then just get in touch and I will pop one in the post for you completely free of charge.

So today is the last sneak peek and it is the lovely Making Every Day Bright Bundle, a stamp set and coordinating punch giving you a saving of 10% if you buy them both together.

I just love these little light bulbs and there are so many ways to use each one of the images. Check back to see some more ideas.

Heres a video to show you exactly how I made this card, and the gorgeous layers have the new Vegas Gold Shimmer paint around the edges and touches on the bulbs which gives a pretty gold shine.




Come back tomorrow and my shop button at the top of the page will have all the goodies from the new catalogue for you to buy.

Thank you so much to all my subscribers on both my blog and YouTube channel and all your lovely comments and support.  It means a lot to me and I appreciate each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment