Friday 14 September 2018

Stampin Up Peaceful Noel - How to use this set not just for Christmas

Peaceful Noel is a lovely stamp set and can be used for many card projects not just for Christmas.  I will be making lot of Christmas projects from October onwards but I love that so many of Stampin Up stamp sets can be used all year round.

Want a great saving then by the stamp set and the sprig punch together and save 10% Peaceful Noel & Sprig punch bundle

As always here is a free video tutorial to show you how to create this fun card.  There is some tone on tone stamping and layering, but as always it is a quick and simple card to follow.






My little dog Luna has a habit of introducing herself on video by barking at anyone that happens to come down my road and chooses to do this when I am in the middle of filming.  So for all you dog lovers out there who have wondered who the barking belongs to, here she is.

This is my little cutie.  She is a three year old cockapoo and is my fur baby. Here she is with her favourite toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment