Friday 2 November 2018

Dog Lovers Whimsical Christmas Card using Stampin Up Cookie=Cutter Christmas

As many of you know I own an adorable little cockapoo who often makes herself known in my videos.  At Christmas time I have many dog lover friends who I like to send funny whimsical cards and these cute little dogs are exactly that.

I also was taking part in a card challenge on the fantastic facebook group Joy of Sets and the colours to use were Merry Merlot, Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry, which I think are a great combination.  So my little dogs are coloured in Smoky Slate and their hats are the Crushed Curry and Merry Merlot.



Products Used



.As always here is a FREE video tutorial to show you how to create these cute little characters.  Please look at subscribing to my YouTube channel and blog as I post regularly with lots of ideas to share with you all.  A big thank you to all my current subscribers and the lovely comments you leave for me.  I do answer each and every one of you as I appreciate the time you are taking to watch and comment.






2 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea Jane and a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona, did this last year and had forgotten about it until I started making cards for my dog lover friends who like a bit of whimsical for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete