Monday 12 November 2018

Good sized treat holder for several sweet treats using Stampin Up products

I had my 5 year old grandson round for the weekend and he wanted to make some teacher and friend gifts, so I thought about making a treat holder that was roomy enough to hold a couple of different sweets.

Now being 5 years old he wanted to make a grinch topper which I did for his friends after much researching and fiddling around.  However for his teachers I thought that Green & Blacks chocholate bars and a little candy cane would probably be more appropriate.

The good thing about the size of this treat holder is that it will hold a couple of treats easily so whatever your choice as long as it is not too big will probably fit.

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you how I made these and you can make 4 from a 12" x 12" piece of dsp with enough over for a couple of cards, so pretty economical.




Products used



2 comments:

  1. What a super cute little pouch! Perfect size - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. Being a little wider allowed more treats to be added.

      Delete