Sunday 18 November 2018

Join me for my first Youtube premiere 20/11/2018 at 3.30pm GMT

As many of you know I have been doing step by step YouTube video tutorials for quite a while now and have 125 different techniques and card making ideas for you to follow and use in your stamping experience.

YouTube has recently launched Premiere, where my video will be launched at a specific time (Tues 20th November 2018 at 3.30pm GMT) and I get a chance to watch it live with you guys and we can have a chat at the same time. How exciting is this?

As I have 1.1k of you lovely subscribers on Youtube, it would be lovely if some of you were available to watch this premiere with me.  So make a little note in your diary and join me for my first premiere.

This step by step video will show a lovely technique using our inks and Shimmer Paint with embossing folders to create a background or stand alone piece, which has a real wow.

These are the two pieces we will be creating and I will show you how to get the Shimmer Paint into all of the little branches without it touching the background. The leaf embossing folder we will be using 3 different Shimmer Paints for added impact.

So I look forward to seeing some of you for the live premiere on Tuesday.  If you can't make it then don't worry as the video will be posted as normal after the premiere for you all to watch.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.  My passion is stamping and crafting and I love sharing it with all of you. Have a good day and happy stamping.

Here is the video premiere



Buy stamping products HERE

Want a 20% discount on all your Stampin Up buys? Join my team HERE

4 comments:

  1. So sorry I missed this Jane, I would love to have joined in just to see how it works! Love the effect you've achieved on this one and I really could do with learning how to get things so pristine. Smudges are us with lots of my work I'm afraid :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea, It is now on my YouTube channel so do pop over and have a look as it is a great technique and I promise no smudges lol x

      Delete
  2. Sorry I couldn't be there live but I caught you a few minutes later. I love seeing how you did this technique - oh heck - do I need to buy more products lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, Sorry for being an enabler lol. Will work on any embossing folder, just use any fine paintbrush and the blenderpen, but yes probably do need to order the Shimmer Paint. My shop is always open and tempting you lol, just don't talk to your daughter about the penguins and new fishing set mwahaaaa! x

      Delete