Tuesday 15 January 2019

By The Bay Sale-a-bration Stampin Up, How to create a seashell background or topper.

BY THE BAY is a totally FREE stamp set which you can get with an order of £45 from the annual catalogue or the Spring/Summer catalogue.

Every stamp set I get I try and use in as many different ways that I can. I love artistic stamps and find that they bring out the artist in me with the various different ways you can colour and transform an image.

The seashell stamp is a tiny stamp which can look beautiful on its own but stamp it multiple times and the sea detail easily links the images together creating a gorgeous background or topper in this case that can be put as the centrepiece for a card or project.

This is how it could look mounted on a piece of retired dsp (which was waves hence chosen)just add a sentiment of choice.  Two of the little seashells were fussy cut out and then put on dimensionals to give height and fitted perfectly in the centre of each stamped image.

Want to know how to make this card for yourself then just watch the step by step video tutorial.






Don't forget Sale-a-bration is the best time to get Stampin Up products.
1. Earn a FREE product for every £45 you spend
2. Join my team and become a Stampin Up Demonstrator and get £170 of product of your choice and pay just £99 with free shipping. Click the JOIN button at the top of this page or my photo to learn more. I'd love to welcome you to my team.


No comments:

Post a Comment