Saturday 5 January 2019

Sale-a-bration Botanical Butterfly dsp and Butterfly Duet punch

Sale-a-bration is here. Until the 31st March 2019 for every £45 you spend you can get FREE products from the Sale-a-bration brochure.

If you've ever thought about becoming a demonstrator then now really is the best time ever. You get to choose  £170 of products for just £99 and there really is no catch. Choose £170 of product from the Annual Catalogue or the Spring/Summer catalogue and pay just £99. Keep it, love it, craft with it and do nothing more.  It is up to you if you decide to continue as a demonstrator.  See all the benefits of being a demonstrator HERE or just click on the JOIN tab at the top of this blog.

I joined during Sale-a-bration as I wanted to get a great saving on lots of Stampin Up products and getting a mimimum 20% discount on everything I buy has kept me here.  I have met lots of lovely stampers and crafters and Stampin Up really is one big family. I now have a lovely customer base of regular shoppers and my hobby has now become my business.  I would be delighted if you joined my team and will give you all the support you want.

So back to the project for today.

This card uses two butterflies from the Botanical Butterfly dsp which have been punched out using the Butterfly Duet punch

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you how easy it is to make this beautiful card





No comments:

Post a Comment