Saturday 19 January 2019

Stampin Up Let it Ride - make a framed piece of art with the Stitched Rectangles

As you know I recently showed you how to make frames with the new STITCHED RECTANGLES

So today I thought I would make the first little framed piece of art using the LET IT RIDE STAMP SET

I absolutely adore lined drawings and with just a light wash in a few colours of ink a beautiful little piece of art was created very quickly and simply.

Here is a step by step video tutorial for you to follow and create your own little framed picture.

If you didn't catch how I made the frames then here is the video.

With one sheet of A4 cardstock you can make 16 frames and 4 sentiment panels all with a lovely stitched border.

Don't forget to shop during Sale-a-bration to get the most of the free items.
1. For every £45 you spend you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
2. Join Stampin Up and my team and get £170 of products of your choice for just £99
These offers end with Sale-a-bration on the 31st March 2019 so don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment