Tuesday 19 March 2019

Stamparatus Grid Paper Wreath Template - Step by Step video tutorial .

How to make Grid Paper Wreath Template for Stamparatus - Step by Step video tutorial.


Well I have been absolutely overwhelmed at how my grid paper wreath template has been received. Thank you to my subscribers for requesting the tutorial and to all the new subscribers that this tutorial has inspired. Welcome.

When the Stamparatus was launched I made an acetate wreath template which I used for making lovely circular patterns. When the SMALL GRID PAPER came out to perfectly fit the Stamparatus it made a perfect base, with all of the grid measurements to make a wreath template.

This wreath template is for a 4" square and a 5" square, but by using the grid lines you can make any size you wish. You can see Ive started a 3" square one in the middle.



This is how I did it - a step by step video tutorial

I hope you find this useful and will give it a try.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and click the notification button so you don't miss any of the upcoming videos as I will be giving you some ideas using current Stampin Up stamp sets to create some lovely cards using the grid wreath template and the Stamparatus.


No comments:

Post a Comment