Friday 8 March 2019

Timeless Textures Geometric brick pattern for Clean & Simple card using Stampin Up products.

I try and think of different ideas and ways to use stamp sets to create interest and challenge myself to come up with as many different ways to use a stamp set in different creative ways.

TIMELESS TEXTURES is one of those stamp sets. So I decided to create a modern clean and simple card by using the grid stamp to make a geometric brick pattern.

I coloured using the Stampin Blends in the light and dark to create the brick effect and used a ruler and the black Stampin Write marker to fill in the edge.

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you what I did.

Do have a go as it is a really easy technique and could be used with many different stamp sets.

Remember 31st March is the last time you can get FREE products so don't delay and have a browse at what you can get HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment