Thursday 3 March 2016

Paper crafting/Card making Techniques Classes Farnham Surrey

As all of you that follow my blog know I am an avid crafter and I have been asked by several of you about some classes to learn some of the techniques I use.

Stampin Up products are of the highest quality and are lovely to use as everything is designed to coordinate. I decided to run 3 classes in March to take advantage of Sale a Bration which is Stampin Up biggest offers and free products of the year but end 31st March. 

The first class this Friday 4th March is fully booked but there are spaces on the

11th March and the 18th March

Classes are from 7pm - 9.30pm and cost £10 

Up to 3 projects will be made on the night to take home and keep and everything is included just bring your enthusiasm.

Classes are based on learning a variety of techniques and create something beautiful and above all having fun.

If this is your first time to my blog then have a look back at some of the projects to get a feel for what you can expect from a class.

All classes are held in my home in Farnham Surrey. Numbers are kept small to allow individual attention so everyone can learn at their own pace.

I welcome all abilities of crafters and will taylor the classes accordingly.

So come along and join in the fun.

Contact me via email allmark.j@sky.com or 0789 444 0522 . Classes will fill up quickly so don't leave it too long.

I look forward to seeing you soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment