Friday 11 March 2016

Stampin Up Brilliant Technique with Tear & Tape Adhesive.

You are not going to believe what you can do with the new Tear and Tape adhesive from Stampin Up. Now this is not my idea but a fellow Stampin Up demonstrator but when I saw it I thought wow I have to try this and see where it goes. So what is it you ask?

You can emboss with your embossing powders and heat gun Tear and tape adhesive. How cool is that? Just stick the tear and tape down cover the embossing powder,neat with heat gun and voila.
Here I did a two tone working in lines of tear and tape adhesive. One in silver and one in gold. I then stamped flowers in each of the squares to make a lovely background.

As you can see it embossed beautifully and always the possibilities are endless for adding just a line of embellishment.

This was my first try and I used iridescent ice, doesn't show up on camera and my lines weren't straight but again it just gives you and idea of where you can go with this idea.

The tape and tear is £6.25 for 24.7m and the code is 138995 and of course it makes a fab adhesive too. 

The link to the Stampin Up website is at the top of the page and when ordering please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice. 

Have a fab Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment