Wednesday 2 March 2016

Stampin Up Serene Silhouette/papillon Potpourri Fusion

Morning everyone how's your week going? It's Wednesday already so halfway through the week. Today's project is using two Stampin Up sets Papillon Potpourri and the coordinating punch and the Serene Silhouettes. I love creating interesting backgrounds and building a scene. I took a circle mask and then with so saffron crisp cantaloupe & crumb cake created s subtle scene. Using the flower silhouette in black I stamped outside the circle to draw the eye into the scene and then added the butterflies flying through from the bottom to the top. This card is beautiful for any occasion but with Mother's Day approaching I thought this would be ideal. 

I hold regular workshops/classes from my home in Farnham Surrey where you can learn these techniques so please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com. There will be a couple more classes in March to take advantage of the freebies on offer. Classes fill up quickly so don't hesitate.


This is probably one of my favourite techniques as I love the 3D effect of this card.

All the products used are available through Stampin Up the link is at the top of the page and when ordering please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment