Monday 7 March 2016

Stampin Up Sale a Bration Almost there

Morning everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday, well all of the people in the UK. I know that my American viewers celebrate Mother's Day in May. As a mum I was blessed with two sons and so I went round to be spoilt by one of them. A beautiful card and some perfume and a lovely home cooked roast dinner.

So we are almost there 31st March is the end of Sale a Bration the biggest freebies of the year with Stampin Up and who doesn't like things for free. I know that many of you have taken advantage and spent £45 from the annual & seasonal catalogues and grabbed a free stamp set or designer series paper or some of the other gorgeous products. But now is the time not to dither as it will be gone in a flash and next year is a long wait. Link is at top of page to Stampin Up website & please when ordering don't forget to use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

This card uses the sentiment & flowers from Botanicals for you one of the freebies you can get & it is one of my favourites as I love all the sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment