Tuesday 29 March 2016

Stampin Up Coordinating Colours

Well storm Katie has blown threw at last. My goodness did enhance some winds over 100mph. I came off lightly with just a side of glass blown out of the greenhouse. Other family members lost fence panels and whole greenhouses blown away.

This morning there are clear blue skies, for now, as rain is expected later.

So a marina mist coordinated blue card, with lots of lovely Spring colours thrown in. I took the colours of the dsp as the basis of the theme and then used the marina mist for the ribbon and flower.

I really love the mask "happy" it is one of a series of different masks that make fab backgrounds or focal points for a card. Check out the link above and when ordering use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment