Friday 4 March 2016

Stampin Up Clean and Simple Card

Morning everyone hope your all having a good one. So today I am going to talk about clean and simple or CAS as you will sometimes see. It is where you use one or two stamps but keep it simple and have lots of white space. 

Now this is a technique which I really struggle with. For me a card needs to be full of dimension, colour, bling or techniques. However clean and simple when done well can be stunning. 

It is all about placement and colour my up line is the master of this technique & most of her cards are CAS so today here is my attempt

I used the lines from Gorgeous grunge, the flower from Flower Shop & a retired sentiment.  Oh and. A pearl in the centre of the flower. I used my Aqua painter to colour the flowers.

Now to step it up you could punch out the flower & put it on dimensionals, add some , ribbon, and use a variety of coordinating mounts to tone in the colours.

All products used are available from Stampin Up just click on the link above & don't forget to use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice

No comments:

Post a Comment