Saturday 19 March 2016

Stampin Up Curvy Trio Punch Teardrop Technique

Morning all hope your weekend's starting well. I had a lovely evening last night doing one of my Cardmaking & Techniques Classes with the fabulous Stampin Up products. One of the really satisfying things is introducing new people to the fab range  of Stampin Up products and everything they have to offer.  There are still 12 days left until the end of Sale a Bration where for every £45 spent across the range of Stampin Up products you get to choose a freebie stamp set, designer series paper pack and other goodies. So do click on the link above and when ordering use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

I run regular classes  in Farnham Surrey so do get in touch if you would like to come to one of these. £10 per person for 2.5 hours of craftiness and you get to make some fun projects to take home.

Today's showcase is using the lovely curvy trio punch which is so versatile and I have used the teardrop technique to make a lovely circular pattern in the centre of the card without having to use a die.
Take a square piece of cardstock I used 1.5" square, punch on alternate corners with the curvy trio punch using the flower side and round the other two corners. Mount on a coordinating cardstock 1/8th inch large and again just round two alternate corner. Decorate as you wish, I used the petite petals stamp set in marina mist and night of navy ink. I might put an embellishment in the centre, but loved the way the punch gives a flowery circular pattern.

Thanks for stopping by and remember when ordering to use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment