Saturday 18 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Lovely As A Tree foggy frosty morning.

Well with all this wet weather and drop in temperature there have been some lovely foggy frosty mornings.  I am very lucky to live next to an ancient deer park full of beautiful trees which are so lovely on a frosty morning.  This gave me inspration for this card.


I stamped the image in early espresso and then used white with a sponge to give a foggy effect.  This picked up some of the ink from the early espresso to give the look.  I freehand drew the fence posts and then used some white to outline one side to give the frosty look and added a little dazzling diamonds for the sparkle.  Mounted on some black cardstock.

If you would like to know more about stampin' up! or place an order just contact me allmark.j@sky.com or follow the link
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment